The Recovery NOW transitional living homes are located in Roseville and Sacramento, CA. A wealth of resources are provided right outside the door. To aid support, 12-Step meetings are available within walking distance. To help support that everyone’s recovery is on track, weekly house meetings are held to discuss any issues or suggestions for improvement. Chores and Rules are also assigned so the home stays “clean” literally and figuratively. No recovery programs, counseling or services are provided. Of course, alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited—no exceptions.
Our homes are nicely decorated and professionally landscaped and maintained to provide a place where residents feel comfortable and relaxed. Upon touring our homes people of often comment how nice they are and are anxious for an opening to become available.
Rules at Recovery NOW are strictly enforced to provide the best environment for maintaining sobriety. We believe in a zero tolerance policy to protect the residents and the integrity of the house.
Here are some of our rules:
- Must have completed a primary treatment program or are actively involved in an outpatient program.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol on the premises or consumed outside the home during the course of your stay.
- Must be employed or actively searching for employment.
- Must participate in weekly assigned chores and house meetings.
- Must regularly attend a 12-Step Meeting.
- Must respect roommates’ space and property at all times.
- No overnight guests.
- No pets allowed.
- Random drug & alcohol testing.
Monthly rent is due on the first of each month.
Double occupancy rooms are $950 per month.
Single occupancy rooms are $1,050 per month.
A one time $250 administration fee is due at the time of moving into the home.
- A twin sized bed with complete bedding
- A dresser and personal reading lamp
- Cork board for posting personal pictures and cards
- Shared full-service kitchen
- Shared living room with a flat screen TV & DVD player
- Washer & Dryer (includes detergent)
- Bathroom tissue
- Landscaped & maintained backyard
- High Speed Internet access (WiFi)
- Cable Television